Police Character Certificate
Police Character Certificate is required for travelling abroad, jobs in different organizations abroad, immigration etc. Previously, getting character certificate was a complex and time-taking process not just for citizens but for the police too. PKM has simplified and made it time-efficient.
- 1. Original CNIC or B-Form and photocopy
- 2. Original and copy of Passport
- 3. Affidavit
- 4. Authority Letter (If applicant is in abroad). Authority letter with the stamp of relevant Embassy will be accepted, or it should be attested by respectable Gazetted person who are known to the applicant.
* Authority letter Sample.
* Applicant Photograph.
* An Affidavit from the person who has been given an authority by Applicant.
The duration of applicant stay should also be mentioned in an Affidavit.
* Passport last Exit page Photocopy.
* The Application Process can be submitted by any blood relative (brother, father, mother, sister etc.) who has been given an authority by Applicant with the authority letter of the applicant.
Turn Around Time:
- 3 working days after application date